Castlecliff

Founders: Clifford Burst and Joseph Bobley in New York City. 1918 – 1977 –

The first use of the Castlecliff mark was in 1941. They also used Sterling Castlecliff and, Castlemark and Cassandra as hallmarks.

Their jewellery was well made and sold in better department stores. In the 1970s Castlecliff became part of Carnegie Industries Co.

In the 1980s the company became part of Lucien Piccard Industries.

Signature Designs: Intricate designs reflective of history. Gothic, Art Deco and Renaissance in styling.